Body Design Studios
About Body Design Studios:
- National South African Colours in Pole Dance Fitness - Intermediate Level
- Regional Colours in Pole Dance
Fitness.- Intermediate Level
I am a fitness professional and personal trainer, I own my fitness studio, teaching numerous fitness classes including pilates, body conditioning, taibo, zumba, yoga, boot camp etc. I have numerous
personal training clients who are sportsmen and woman and my major focus is sports specific training suited to the clients individual sports demands. I took
up pole dancing as a new way of body conditioning and learnt quickly due to my fitness instructing background. My main focus is body conditioning and strengthening on the pole.
- I competed at East Coast pole in june 2012
– I was 1st in the intermediate section of the competition.
- I competed at DMASA dance masters competition in 2012 in the intermediate section and received my regional as well as national
- I competed at MPDSA in 2012 in the duets section, with Joanna pawelczyk (PFA silver devision winner)
- I competed in East Coast Pole in June 2013 in the advanced section and was placed 3rd.
National diplomain fitness (ETA )- THETA accredited - level 5, May
National diploma in coaching science (ETA) THETA accredited – level 5
Zumba (ZIN registered) Level 2 instructor – 2010
SANEF level 2 horse riding instructor